The Unconquerable Soul

Though one should conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, he who conquers his own self, is the greatest of all conquerors! ~ Gautama Buddha

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thee Questions Part II

Antney asked...

1) Have You Ever Cried to A Love Song?

Of course, I've cried to a love song. When I'm happy and sad about love I listen to music. For instance toward the end of my last break-up, I was really feeling Fantasia "Free Yourself." Some songs truly resemble some emotions I have at given times.

2) What are your three "WORST" qualities?

1. At times, I over extend myself. I'm involved with many different organizations and sometimes I just can't say no.
2. I'm very optimitic. So, I fall "in like" with people i'm interested in quickly. I'm much better now, but it can get better.
3. In certain settings, I'm afraid of being devils advocate.

3) Aside from your blog...which other blog could you not live without
Currently, Virginia Slim is really doing it for me! I love his blog and check it every day. He really seems to have it together and I love when young black folks got it together. You go boy!

lady in satin asked...

1) What is your favorite body part on YOUR body and why?

My favorite part of my body is my face. Because I love my smile! My dimples are the bomb! lmao

2) Are you gay, straight, or bisexual?

Well, I don't like to label myself. At times, I may think i'm one or the other. Am I confused about my sexuality? Not at all. Been there, done that. I'm just open to anyone who can make me happy.

3) What is your ultimate career goal?

My ultimate career goal is to be apart of the Presidential Cabinet. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development is a job that I wanted since high school.

mytruth asked...

1) What's your passion?

My passion is to empower my people. We have unlimited amount of potential yet the vast majority of us can't get our shyt together. When I see a Black person, I see beauty, strength and talent. And because my people don't see themselves as that, it's my job to attempt to empower them.

2)Who's your favorite blogger? (you can't say no4real...he is too close to home.)

Well, my favorite blogs change from time to time. Right now, my favorite blogger is Emotional Brotha. I love this man! His post are so honest and there are often times we are feeling the same emotions at the same time. He is truly my Kindred brotha from another mother. And let's hope he remains consistent with his post. (EMOBRO NO MORE HIATUS)

3) When are you going to put a picture up?

I'll never put a picture up here. Can you imagine pulling up this blog during my confirmation hearing. Neva that! Cause as time goes on, i'm sure my views will change.

Y'all had some good questions! Stay tune for the next part....

7 Comments:

Blogger Emotionalbrotha said...

thanks for the love man.. that is crazy how u can have the same emotions at the same time.. i took a singing class n the teacher said that's called musical theatre.. singing the same lyrics at the same time and not even knowing why... and yo know i'm an inconsistent blogger.. i can only write when inspired..

January 26, 2006 4:51 PM  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

Don't think I'm not reading, lol.

January 27, 2006 11:09 AM  
Blogger Omar Ramon said...

Thanx for the preemptive support. i appreciate it fa sho!! you are even more ambitious than i imagined and i commend you for real on all your goals. everything you have in the works and all that you have yet to begin, i pray that you find every success possible yo. breakin' down them barriers and stereotypes...give it a name: Admirable !

January 27, 2006 10:01 PM  
Blogger Avowed_Southern_Democrat said...

Glad you decided to do this. It gives us insight into an "unconquerable soul" and why you may be so strong. Keep it up. I'll keep reading fo sho' Shem hotep.

January 28, 2006 1:59 AM  
Blogger Avowed_Southern_Democrat said...

Waiting for Part III. Shem hotep.

February 06, 2006 5:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, when's the next part, punk!?

February 08, 2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger KneeDeep said...

Yeah good luck man.
KD

February 12, 2006 2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter