The Unconquerable Soul

Though one should conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, he who conquers his own self, is the greatest of all conquerors! ~ Gautama Buddha

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Thee Questions Part I

Luvin Me
1) What is something that you have done that you regret?

I regret very few things. But, there is one thing in particular that I truly regret. I regret the years, I spent holding grudges and blaming things on people who were in my life. For instance, I blamed my father who never was really a father figure for the emptiness I've felt growing up. It took nearly 24 years to learn the power of forgiveness and I wish I could have learned that lesson earlier.

2) Name one thing about yourself that very few people know.

Ok, now this one is TMI. But, I love to read while I'm in the bathroom. For some reason, I read much faster. I use to do my homework in the bathroom during my high school years. (SHUT UP - LMAO)

3) What do you hope to be doing within the next 5 years?

In five years, I'll be 30 years old. I intend on having a huge party and that would also be the year where I'll seek adoption whether I'm found my soul mate or not. By then, I hope that I can own a piece of property, my small business I launched last year will become much more profitable. In addition, I also hope that I can launch several more means of financial security, find my soul mate and work full time for a National Non-Profit. I can go on and on.. but you know what, I'm already on my journey to accomplish the list above within the next five years.

Ladynay
1) Can you name one man finer than Reggie Bush?

Jason George from EVE... enough said.

2) What's the longest you've DDR'ed and what songs are you addicted to?

I've played DDR'ed for four hours.. and let me tell you I was swearing hard. I love "Get Busy."

3) Does #2 count as 2 questions? LOL

Yeah, it does! hehehe

ProfessorB
1) If you could have any job, what would it be?

After careful though, I would want to become the President of the United States. Not right now, but I wouldn't mine becoming the first Black President. I think my heart is in the right place and if i could get elected with minimal compromising I think I can push forward with a progressive agenda. Don't y'all think? LOL

2) Where are you going on your next vacation?

A couple of my friends and I are going to Las Vegas at the end of February. It's my second time traveling to vegas so I know what to expect. I'm excited because I'm not going to any parties within the next couple of weeks and this will be a much needed vacation.

3) If you could turn back time and redo something, what would it be?

There isn't anything that I would redo. At this moment, I'm on a path of Victory and if I did something over I may not be The Unconquerable Soul.

Stay tune for the next three question.... y'all can add some if you want.

2 Comments:

Blogger admin said...

Have fun at Vegas. I've never been there. I hope to go soon.

And I really like this question and answer thing.

January 26, 2006 2:30 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

My office is my bathroom. I think and write better there. I enjoyed your answers to the questions.

February 13, 2006 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter