The Unconquerable Soul

Though one should conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, he who conquers his own self, is the greatest of all conquerors! ~ Gautama Buddha

Friday, January 20, 2006

HOWDY!

I know I have been slipping the past couple of weeks with my posting. The Endeavor is very time-consuming and stressful. I'm starting to get organize because I have a lot of other. Reg post reminded me of my former blog, around this time last year I gave my readers the opporunity to ask me questions. Here we go again!

I have decided to go along with some of my comrades and open the floor up for questions you may want to ask me. Within reason, I will answer all of them.

And like former blogger brotha-free stated, "if I only get like 2 responses I will erase this pose with the quickness and act like it neva happend..."

Give me a few days to answer the questions.

So, three questions. Drill me! Go ahead, ask me!

7 Comments:

Blogger LUVIN ME said...

1) What is something that you have done that you regret?

2) Name one thing about yourself that very few people know.

3) What do you hope to be doing within the next 5 years?

January 20, 2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

I am a fan of these type post, but this one is a little hard since I haven't read all that much about you....but here we go anywaysssss

1. Can you name one man finer than Reggie Bush?

2. What's the longest you've DDR'ed and what songs are you addicted to?

3. Does #2 count as 2 questions? LOL

January 20, 2006 1:39 PM  
Blogger admin said...

1. If you could have any job, what would it be?

2. Where are you going on your next vacation?

3. If you could turn back time and redo something, what would it be?

January 20, 2006 3:36 PM  
Blogger antneya said...

1. Have You Ever Cried to A Love Song?

2. What are your three "WORST" qualities?

3. Aside from your blog...which other blog could you not live without.

These were kinda easy...lol

January 20, 2006 4:43 PM  
Blogger Bougie Black Boy said...

Longtime no see. I just did the same thing on my blog too. And posted the answers today. A new trend I guess.

1) if you could change anything about yourself what would it be?

2) if you could change anything about your peers, what would that be?

3) What do you think the biggest problem people of your generation face?

January 22, 2006 8:33 PM  
Blogger WATER said...

-What are you Letting Go in 2006?


-Do you have issues with Time Management if so, how are you going to tackle it?


-What do you hope to obtain when December 2006 rolls in?

January 23, 2006 10:37 AM  
Blogger Avowed_Southern_Democrat said...

1. How old were you when you had your first gay experience?

2. If you could be intimate with any actor, who would you choose?

3. What is your "Endeavor"?

January 23, 2006 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter