The Unconquerable Soul

Though one should conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, he who conquers his own self, is the greatest of all conquerors! ~ Gautama Buddha

Friday, January 06, 2006

Howdy!

Has anyone played Dance Dance Revolution on PS2? On New Years Day, my friends and I played for over four hours straight. We had my home girl apartment smelling like a gym, LOL! I swear that game is HAWT.

On Wednesday, I purchased my own DDR game and pad(i received ps2 for christmas in 2004, i only played it once). Over the last two days, I must have played over six hour worth of dance moves. It's a great workout, plus it gets my mind off of the Endeavor.

Anyhow, I don't really have much to blog about... the Endeavor is speeding ahead.

Another thingy Stolen.. this time from fellow blogger,
At33.

3 things I don't understand:
Apathy, the unconscious, and how people can free style rap (that shyt is amazing).

3 things I'm doing right now:
Pursuing the Big Endeavor, on my grind with networking with some very influential people, and trying to figure the places I would like to visit in 06.

3 things I wanna do before I die:

Get married, father a couple of children and establish a couple of social-economic programs that empower those who are living in poverty.

3 things I can do:

I can organized, play spades and cry. LOL!

3 things that best describe my personality:
Compassionate, optimistic, ambitious.

3 things I can't do:
Win the lottery (I really need to), speak in another lanuage, do a back flip.

3 things you should listen 2:

God, your heart, your Grandmother.

3 things you shouldn't listen to:
Those who discourage you from pursuing your goals, Liars and Politicians

3 things I say:
Oh my goodness, I hate you (which means I love you),

3 fav foods:

Sweet potatoes pie, mac-n-cheese, fried chicken (y’all know my family from the south, LOL)

3 things I would like to learn:
I really want to learn Spanish, how to be more influential and consistently happy.

3 beverages I drink regularly:
Water, Hot Green Tea and Apple Juice

3 shows I watched as a kid:
Thunder Cat. Cosby Show. Different Strokes.


3 things I wish people would learn:
To trust, show compassion and know how to give me all of their money.


3 kinds of people that irritate me:
Conceited, noisy and liars. (I am noisy, but I do that on the dl! LOL)


3 kinds of people that irritate me MORE:
Black people who don’t VOTE, Black people who don’t give back at all, ANYONE WHO IS COMPLACENT.

10 Comments:

Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

WAIT - how is mac & cheese your favorite, but you don't like creamy things?

-Jamal

January 07, 2006 1:23 AM  
Blogger E said...

Mac & Cheese is more cheesy than creamy..if done right...*LOL*.

Hey, I'm noisy on the DL myself.

January 07, 2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Okay you've mentioned my favorite game so I MUST comment! I LOVE DDR!!!! I have it for ps2 also. You know they have different versions, so far DDRMax2 is the best!

Okay I am calm now...lol

Like blogging it's so addicting. Brownie points for you!

January 07, 2006 11:57 PM  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

Im going to try this dance revo-lu-tion thingee one day! Don't laugh at me when I do it too!

January 08, 2006 3:26 AM  
Blogger Bougie Black Boy said...

long time no see.

January 08, 2006 10:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

man i have not been able to access ur blog for two days now. glad i finally was able to get in ...

dance boi, dance ... you gota dancing spirit, dance i tell ya!

January 11, 2006 12:41 PM  
Blogger admin said...

I'm glad the blog is back up. I highly enjoy sweet potato pie as well!

January 11, 2006 3:39 PM  
Blogger WATER said...

Yayyy! For the ThunderCats!

Good post...Good things comes in three's

January 11, 2006 3:47 PM  
Blogger dugla said...

The first time I saw dance revolution, these asian kids were playing it in Great Adventure.... whoa. they had it on the expert level and was killing it. I thought it was just me but when people freestyle, i'm always amazed. I just witnessed these dudes from VA kill it the other day... that would actually make a good post. THANKS

January 12, 2006 3:56 PM  
Blogger Brea said...

I've heard a lot about that game - but have never tried it. Sounds like fun. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

January 12, 2006 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter