The Unconquerable Soul

Though one should conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, he who conquers his own self, is the greatest of all conquerors! ~ Gautama Buddha

Friday, December 02, 2005

Stolen from M Dubb
First
First job: South Philly Steak and Fries... i use to kill those steak sandwiches at the mall, LOL I just turned 15

First screen name: gabbanaboy1 (shut up) I just bought some D&G eye glasses and i needed a name so that's why.
First funeral: My grandmother on my father's side, I was in kindergarden and I'll never forget how my aunts cried at that funeral.
First pet: Rusty, the cat. He took a number two under my sheets and I went to bed and it was all over my legs. My stepfather beat him and when the door was open that morning, he left and never came back.
First piercing: I'm ashame to say, LOL...
First tattoo: When I get some cuts in my arm... LOL
First credit card: SEARS. My darn aunt convince me to get it, so i could get my moms something nice for christmas. That's when it all went down hill. (i don't like credit cards)
First kiss: I was 12 and her name was mya.. enough said
First enemy: Haneef. Back in middle school, he always had jokes. I'm not good at retaliating jokes, so we would argue all of the time.

Last
Last car ride: My sister and I went to go see my brother's first colligiate concert. He did and awesome job. I'm so proud of them both.
Last kiss: On seventh st in August.
Last movie watched: Rent. I told y'all about that.
Last beverage drank: Last night. My roommates and I had a Utility party (party to raise funds for the utility bills... people really do pay to come to our house.)
Last phone call: Blue, we use to mess around a year ago. We remained friends that talk two or three times a month.
Last time showered: This morning. I shaved some body parts for this weekend. YES!
Last CD played: Ummmm, Fantasia "Free yourself".

Now
Last website visited: yahoo.com.
Single or taken: No comment
Gender: Male
Birthday: March 15th
Sign: Picses
Siblings: A young brother and sister.
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark brown. I love them in sunlight.
Wearing: A Fred Perry track jacket.. a black explotitation T-shirt.. jeans and some New Balances
Drinking: Hott Green Tea
Thinking about: my weekend plans
Listening to: Fantasia's This is Me

12 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

I'm gonna steal...um borrow...no, steal it.

December 02, 2005 4:44 PM  
Blogger admin said...

I like this one!!!

December 02, 2005 4:57 PM  
Blogger Jameil said...

Utility party! That's ollllllld skool! Hotness. Love it.

December 02, 2005 7:48 PM  
Blogger M-Dubb said...

Your soul may be unconquerable, but from the looks of this tattered list, your mind isn't.

How you gonna steal a good list like this and not finish it? I mean, "no comments" on piercing placements and "last night" when it asked you last beverage. You ain't right man. But I was lovin it!

Quietly, I'm curious to know what u shaved for the weekend, and why... lol

December 02, 2005 8:24 PM  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

that was cute! alright Fantastia!

December 03, 2005 12:23 AM  
Blogger Stone said...

Trust me i know all about the evils for credit cards. EVIL I TEll YA!!!

December 03, 2005 1:54 PM  
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

A utility party...that's interesting...Does that mean I can have a cell phone party? You are a pisces? MMMMM

December 04, 2005 11:10 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Cool! Might have to jack this idea:)

I Love hot or cold Green Tea...It's my fav:)

December 05, 2005 1:48 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

I am a green tea drinker. I 've heard alot about the success of utility parties. People will definitely pay to party...

December 05, 2005 5:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

and that is why we are so connected ... you are a pisces ... great great man!

good list!

December 06, 2005 10:27 AM  
Blogger Stone said...

Utility Party. LOL now that is ghetto. I will be talking to you about that. LOL. LOL

December 06, 2005 4:23 PM  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

are u going saturday? sorry to post here, lol, holla back at me.

December 06, 2005 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter