The Unconquerable Soul

Though one should conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, he who conquers his own self, is the greatest of all conquerors! ~ Gautama Buddha

Thursday, December 27, 2007

A couple of random thoughts...

Go see the Great Debaters. Denzel put it down! The sista from Eve's Bayou did an incredible job. Although, I was on my forensic team, I never competed as an debater. This movie made me regret not taking that opportunity.

Mary's new joint. The album is Hott. Last week was my first time listening to all the words in "Just Fine.". (I know I'm late, lol) Why did I played the song over 20times before listening to the entire time. The last two times, I began jumping around like I'm on Grey's Anatomy. Tears began to roll down my face like this song was my gospel... It blew me away!

The Writers strike is really starting to fyck with my shows. I need new episodes of Grey's, Private Practice, Life, Brothers and Sisters and Dirty Sexy Money. (FYI: I'm not a couch potato, I was my shoes online on Sundays, lol). At least Law and Order is coming back! Yay!

Over the last month, I spent almost a week in San Fran and New Orleans for work. (We are going to LA at the end of Jan) San Fran/Oakland was dope. New Orleans was a great experience! I can't wait to go back. Why did I have more fun at this conference than my week long cruise in the bahamas? That housing shyt is ridiculous, we must continue to pray for our displace brothers and sisters from there..

I'm thinking about changing my blog in the new year. As I reshape parts of my live in 08, I need this outlet to express some thoughts.

I'm working on a year of review post, but I don't think I'll have time to type it before Jan 1st.

Thank goodness for my phone. My last three postings have been done on my blackberry.

A change has began in me.

I ready to embrace it.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheBlacks said...

I haven't seen Brothers & Sisters," in a couple of weeks and this writer's strike needs to end ASAPronto!

January 04, 2008 2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter