The Unconquerable Soul

Though one should conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, he who conquers his own self, is the greatest of all conquerors! ~ Gautama Buddha

Friday, October 19, 2007

Unedited Shyt


I got some shyt that stinks. The shyt that stinks is preventing me from taking a strong stand on some other shyt. And my shyt is fixable, but I choose to let my shyt sit there in my hiding place. Although, I'm the only one that can smell it (for now), if someone gets close enough or if I provoke someone... they will discover my shyt is right under me. It baffles me that I won't take control of this shyt because it is not telling what will happen to me if I attempt to move it or when will it be completely removed.

I hate this shyt.

But, sometimes I feel like everyone got some shyt to deal with. This makes me think... why not expose my...

SHYT

2 Comments:

Blogger WhozHe said...

Of course I don't know you but, just don't let your "shyt" paralyze you from taking care of business. Fear of the unknown often prevents us from taking charge of our life. Go ahead and do what you've got to do!

October 21, 2007 10:52 AM  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

What's funny is that when you expose it - no one cares...the only one that feels better is really you. In the words of Les Brown, "Do what you gotta do to do what you gotta do!"

October 23, 2007 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter