The Unconquerable Soul

Though one should conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, he who conquers his own self, is the greatest of all conquerors! ~ Gautama Buddha

Monday, October 31, 2005

I can’t forget
But, I can try to forgive
In my own time,
I will survive
The emptiness inside.

I do remember the good
More than the bad
But Still
I’m mad.

It will take time
For the relief that I need
Because the energy you gave me
Planted a seed

That I’m worth more than what you can presently give.
Thank You for giving me the wisdom to live.

6 Comments:

Blogger Quaheem said...

Aint this the DAMN truth....

AMEN...AMEN....AMEEEEEN!!!

October 31, 2005 2:42 PM  
Blogger SheknHD said...

welcome backk to the forum...preach on brotha!

October 31, 2005 4:25 PM  
Blogger lj said...

OK. Why am I just finding out you have a new blog? Huh. Why?..Glad to see u posting again though.

October 31, 2005 5:32 PM  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

PREACH MY BROTHA, PREACH!
Always a pleasure talking with you.
If no one else does, I appreciate you.

October 31, 2005 9:56 PM  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

I feel that way alot...even at myself...but a lot lately at my father.

November 01, 2005 5:32 PM  
Blogger Soldier said...

Deep ! You know how i feel about poetry, lol but i read it... good job

November 04, 2005 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter