The Unconquerable Soul

Though one should conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, he who conquers his own self, is the greatest of all conquerors! ~ Gautama Buddha

Friday, October 28, 2005

STOLEN

I am not: positive all of the time

I hurt: when I feel that I have failed

I love: The LORD

I hate: being told what to do

I hope: to empower myself and all who I encounter

I regret: Not winning the lottery every time the prize is over 100 million dollars

I cry: when I feel totally alone

I care: about those who are less fortunate

I always: have an opinion (it’s not given all of the time, but I do have one)

I long to: find true and consistent happiness with a significant other

I feel alone: when I’m home and its raining (y’all know it’s been raining to much in NYC, so figure it out, LOL)

I listen: to gospel music when I’m the happiness as well as when I’m at my lowest point (FYI: Kirk Franklin CD new cd Hero is off the chain)

I wonder: if I’ll ever find the love of my life

I hide: well, I try to hide my emotions

I drive: myself insane by over-committing myself

I sing: show tunes fairly well, it’s the g-life in me, LOL

I dance: in front of a 10’ x 8’ mirror in my room practically everyday

I write: at least 30 emails a day

I breathe: super silently when I’m relieving myself by myself, hehehe

I play: with... I was gonna say something nasty, but I won’t!

I miss: someone that entered and exited my life this summer

I search: for financial prosperity

I say: "Thank You Jesus” all of the time

I feel: grateful for all of the blessing that I have, am and will receive

I succeed: when I'm confident

I fail: at finding someone to hug and kiss on the regular (hint: bloggers find me somebody, LOL)

I dream: that someday, I won’t be judge by the color of my skin nor my sexuality, but by the Content of my character

I sleep: in a T-shirt

I want: to be best friends with Oprah and to be the heir to her estate.

I worry: about not succeeding my life’s goals

I have: a dark side that is not shown to many

I give: good... I wanted to say something else nasty but, I’m not, LOL (you can tell a brotha isn’t.. I’ll stop)

I fight: the system in order for our people to progress

I wait: to have my own family

I am: truly blessed

I think: about solutions that are needed in the urban community all of the time.

I can't: concentrate on one thing for more than thirty minutes

I stay: in a one-family house with three of my frat brothers

I tried: to learn Spanish, but it didn't work

I'm mad: when I put a little message box on the right side and only one person sends me a message, LOL (take a hint!)

8 Comments:

Blogger MZPEACH said...

I listen to a lot of 90's music.

I hate bad attitudes.

I regret have sex with [name withheld]

I love Jeohovah

I miss my grandma

October 28, 2005 12:32 PM  
Blogger Bougie Black Boy said...

nice list. I may have to steal the format of it! :)

October 28, 2005 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss you too.

October 28, 2005 4:15 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

I too cry at sad movies and sometimes I cry when Oprah fulfills someones dreams.

I love God and my family

I hat being told sad stuff like someone died
I sleep in cute stuff

October 29, 2005 2:03 AM  
Blogger Soldier said...

You're such a theft ! i can't believe it !!
I'm using this idea RIGHT NOW...

You're never totally alone as long as you have my number so stop crying punk ! and save the tissue for other stuff

October 29, 2005 2:58 AM  
Blogger Marz said...

HELLO.

Great list, and Kirk Franklin's cd is just so hot.

October 29, 2005 2:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

(hmmm, this list is a little familiar ... LOL)

very good list man ... i feel like i know you even more now ...

kool kool!

i have come to realize, after doing two lists like this on my blog, that they are therapeutic, ya know?

November 01, 2005 9:19 AM  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

I am going to steal this from you...ha!

November 01, 2005 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter